Wednesday, 6 May 2015

How To Move On

It not easy to forget something. This is because our brain is too ignorance to do things it not willing to do/accomplish. It not easy to force our brain to demolish what is already in there. It becomes harder when the ‘things’ keep bugging us when it was wonderful, when everything was magnificent, and when you were in the cloud nine due to the ‘things’.

There are two type of person in this world. Let says one is a boy and one is a girl. The boy always pretending that he is the master in acquiring, giving, accepting, appreciating as well as subside the feeling and emotion. However, the girl has a different point of view. The girl never tries to express her true feeling. Her dream, her observation on life. She keeps it by her own. She holds it for her own future.

  “You still don’t let her go.”

  “You are wrong. 3 years now dude, past is the past. Now she is happy with someone else and I feel nothing, I have no feeling on her anymore.”

  “So, what’s the problem now? Confront and tell her! I always be on your side. I always be your supporter, your back-bone”

   “That is the issue. I don’t have the guts. I’m not confident with myself.”

  “Cut the craps! What are you afraid of? It hurts to hear that she no longer has feeling on you? Come on. At least you tried.”

   “No. I’m afraid with my own reflection.”     
                          
   “How come?”

   “I’m afraid that I still be a bullshit from past and never change. I’m afraid that I’ll fall in her once again.”
   “You are not moving on dude!”

  “I told you million times, I don’t have any feeling on her anymore. I feel nothing. Neutral. Negative.”
   “No, you are not.”

   “So?”

“Moving on is not that hard. It likes an incarnation. You are pure and innocent like a baby. You don’t have to relate your past with your new life, your future that you are trying to build. Just enjoy being a brand new individual. Let your past go. Chin up, move forward and grab your bright future.”


Note: The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.

No comments: